[vc_row remove_padding=”no-padding-vc-row”][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Client had experienced inefficiencies with initial service provider sometimes taking 48-72hrs response time while frequent vehicle downtimes were the order of the day. Despite being young at that time, Beta Bridges presented & actualized a mean strategy:
- Lean & mean structure translated to 30% cost reduction
- Overall efficiency & response time- max 6hrs from notification
- 40vehicles were deployed in 4days spread across ASL locations in Lagos, Abuja & PHC. With training to vehicle users & managers
- Frequent consultancy, software updates, the recent being amelioration recovery from tracker ageing
- Monthly reports, some of which has helped discover wastes & helped ASL staff performance management.